Motorcycle Seat Restoration Service
How do we restore a seat?
- A very worn seat arrives for restoration
- The old cover is removed and the original foam separated from the base
- Adhesive is applied to the base onto which the foam is now securely attached
- Any badly worn areas of foam are then cut away and replacement segments are carved from new material
- These are glued in place and trimmed to the shape of the seat
- The whole seat is then covered with a thin foam layer and if appropriate, a water resistant plastic film
- A new cover, made in our own sewing room is now expertly stretched over the seat ensuring an even & wrinkle-free finish
- Final trimming of excess material is done to produce a seat that is now as good as new
An accurately rebuilt seat will enhance a restored classic bike or make a customised one really special.
For further details see photo gallery